Solar power bank charged by solar energy or DC power is an emergency power supply which can work with all USB powered devices. It is all in one system, portable, power anyone anytime anywhere, best for hiking, camping, climbing, travelling, and outdoor activities. Solar charging is specially designed for emergencies. It's not a primary source of charging due to the compact solar panel size, which may take a long time. For general usage, we recommend charging the power bank by DC power.
• One enough for many. Support micro, type-c and USB. It can charge 4 devices at the same time. Solar charging is for emergency.
• Impressive 30000mAh capacity. Charge the most power hungry devices many times anytime and anywhere.
• High compatibility. Suitable for almost all digital products charging.
• Smart outdoor flashlight. Ultra bright LED torch, SOS emergency signal light.
• Waterproof and inbuilt safety circuit. Protection from water, overload, overcharge, overheat and short-circuit while charging.
• Light and compact. Portable size, easy to carry out.
|Inbuilt Battery||30000mAh lithium ion polymer|
|Solar Panel||Monocrystalline 1.4W|
|Output Power||18W max|
|Input (Micro)||5V/2A, 9V/2A|
|Input (Type-C)||5V/3A, 9V/2A|
|Output (Type-C)||5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A|
|Output (USB-A1, A2)||5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A|
|Charging Time||About 7 hours by 18W adapter|