Lithium ion (abbreviated as li-ion) battery is an advanced rechargeable battery technology in which lithium ions move between the anode and cathode during charging and discharging. It is mainly classified according to the different cathode materials used, including LiCoO2 (LCO), LiMnO4 (LMO), LiNiCoMnO2/LiNiCoAiO2 (NCM/NMC/NCA) and LiFePO4 (LFP). There are generally three common cell shapes, such as polymer/pouch, cylindrical, and prismatic.
• High working voltage. Nominal 3.7~3.8V, three times of that of Ni-MH and Ni-Cd.
• High energy density, lighter, thinner and smaller. 300Wh/Kg for NCM, 4~5 times of Ni-MH and Ni-Cd.
• Long cycle life, standard size. More than 500 cycles and even 1000 cycles, standard size, cylindrical shape.
• Low self discharge rate, no memory effect. Approx 2%/month self discharge rate at room temp., much lower than Ni-MH and Ni-Cd, no memory effect.
• Wide operation temperature range. Charge: 0~45°C; discharge: -20~60°C; storage: -20~40°C.
• Green energy, no harmful metals, no pollution, friendly to the environment.
Internet of Things(IoT), intelligent electronics, EV, electric tool, backup power, robot, medical/healthcare, wireless communication, GPS tracking, safety & defence, lighting etc.
|Model||Rating||Energy||Continuous Charge||Continuous Discharge||Peak Discharge||Cycle Life||Size (T*W*L)||Weight|
|14500||3.7V, 800mAh||3.52Wh||max 1C, max 4.2V||max 1C, 3.0V cutoff||max 2C||500, DOD80%||max 14.5*51mm||21g|
|18500||3.7V, 1600mAh||3.52Wh||max 1C, max 4.2V||max 1C, 3.0V cutoff||max 2C||500, DOD80%||max 18.7*50.5mm||34g|
|18650||3.7V, 1500mAh||4.8Wh||max 1C, max 4.2V||max 1C, 3.0V cutoff||max 2C||500, DOD80%||max 18.7*65mm||41g|
|18650||3.7V, 2000mAh||4.8Wh||max 1C, max 4.2V||max 1C, 3.0V cutoff||max 10C||500, DOD80%||max 18.7*65mm||42g|
|18650||3.7V, 2200mAh||4.8Wh||max 1C, max 4.2V||max 1C, 3.0V cutoff||max 3C||500, DOD80%||max 18.7*65mm||45g|
|18650||3.7V, 2600mAh||4.8Wh||max 1C, max 4.2V||max 1C, 3.0V cutoff||max 2C||500, DOD80%||max 18.7*65mm||45g|
|26650||3.7V, 4500mAh||4.8Wh||max 1C, max 4.2V||max 1C, 3.0V cutoff||max 3C||500, DOD80%||max 26.7*65.7mm||92g|