Energy storage is an efficient and effective solution to store and use energy on demand, providing flexibility across the grid. Energy storage systems provide a wide array of technological approaches to managing power supplies, create a more resilient energy infrastructure and lower the cost of energy for utility providers and consumers.
We supply lithium ion batteries to stationary electrical energy storage applications, ranging from desktop backup power, to rack or floor mount medium size systems to mega watt level utility grade systems. The lithium ion batteries for energy storage feature unprecedented quality and reliability for tough ambient conditions and duty cycles.
Our energy storage system are mainly used in residential and commercial electricity emergency energy, data centre UPS, base transceiver station emergency energy, power generation, transmission and distribution.
It has following features.
• High energy density, high specific energy, 2/3 volume and 1/3 weight of lead-acid battery.
• High efficiency rate of discharge and charge.
• High performance at high & low temperature, good climate adaptability.
• Intelligent monitoring, maintenance free, and long cycle life.
• Safe and reliable, perfect inbuilt safety circuit, avoiding safety troubles.
• Modularized design, convenient for parallel and series connection of modularized battery to improve the power.
• Long service life with achievable 1500 cycling times and 10 year service life.
• Low self-discharge rate and float charge enduring, 1.2% per month while over 10% per month for lead acid battery.
• Green and environmental, no containing acid and heavy metal such as lead, cadmium and Hg.